Thursday, January 19, 2012

His pursuit for my heart.

There is something that our hearts feel, a tug, a stirring, a LONGING.  That very thing our hearts feel, is the very hand of Jesus, alluring us, beckoning us to come. I hate that I go through times, days, wks, even months running away from that tug. What I love the most, is that even in the times where I am not consistant in seeking him, or in reading my word, He is ALWAYS tugging on my heart. In His mercy, and in His complete adoration, and love for me, He chases after my heart ALL the TIME.  This makes me love Him more.  This helps me stand confident in Him, knowing that in my weakness, in my failures, in my lack of discipline He is always calling me higher and calling me deeper.  He loves me more then anyone in this whole world. And, today, as I give in to His daily pursuit of me I stand in awe of His love, of His faithfulness, of His will to LOVE me, not just love me when I am in 100% obedience, but loving me always and never letting me stray far from Him.

Thank you Lord for your pursuit for my heart, for your faithfulness towards me, for your passionate love that nothing can drown out. I love you. No one loves me the way you do...and today and everyday, give me the ability to love you and say YES!

Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, For love is as strong as death, jelousy as cruel as the grave, It's flames are a flames of fire, A most vehement flame..
                                       Song of Solomon 8:6

No comments:

Post a Comment