Thursday, July 28, 2011

Embracing this season...

I know some of you new mommas go through the struggle of letting go, for now the things you burn for.  I can speak from experience, and I know how it feels, BUT I also know that the Lord is faithful and that JOY does spring up during this point in life when you have to set aside many areas in your life, to give your 100% to your children.  And, for me, the call still remains, as it's here, the opportunity to sing in the prayer room once again, they even offer childcare for free now & the team I have always hoped to join is now going to be on the perfect time schedule that works for me, AND I would get to join IHOP staff!! It all sounds so awesome, and o how my heart longs to sing again.  It has been over 2 yrs since I have sang in the prayer room, or sang at all. ( really sang)

BUT....

Why does my heart tell me it is not time? and when will the time finally come?!?  One thing I can say, is that though at the moment I don't feel released to step on a team just yet, I am ok with that.  I know the time is slowly approaching, and I also know, my heart is here, in my house, with my babies.  Not to say I cant do both, but I feel the Lord calling me to give my 100%  to my children, husband and home.  It took A LONG time in these last couple of yrs to be OK with sitting on the side, with laying down something I am really passionate about, something I know He has called me to do,  to EMBRACE this season of motherhood..I know this time wont last forever. 

So I will continue to labor, to EMBRACE, to diligently give my heart and serve my family to the best of my ability!!! and now, I can say, from the bottom of my heart, that I find PLEASURE & JOY, in this season.  However long it may be....

No comments:

Post a Comment