Thursday, August 4, 2011

A letter to my baby girl

Dear Grace,
      Today is your 2nd birthday! I cant believe how big you are, I still remember the great feeling of joy my heart felt as I held you for the very first time.  I still didn't quite understand just how blessed of a woman I was, and what an amazing journey I was about to embark.  But now, I get it, motherhood, the very thing I was born to be! Baby girl you along with your baby brother and your daddy, are my greatest gifts from God.  


You are smart, funny, full of joy, and you can even be a little spicy sometimes!!  I lay down thinking of you and wake up ready to start my day with you! I will always support you, and I try daily to speak words of encouragement over your life.  You are beautiful, brave, and Jesus is going to use you mightily! I love you my little tiny firecracker ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Aug 4th, 2009 8:24pm
My 2 yr old baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment