Thursday, October 20, 2011

Home management

Piles of landry, clutter everywhere, overwhelming feeling of having tons to do and so little time...yeap that was me, and I'm no perfect momma or wife, it's still is a work in progress...After having my second baby, and really embracing the stay at home mom, homemaking lifestyle, I came to realize that I needed some order in my life.  I was to be in charge of how I wanted my home to run on a daily basis.  How could I balance my life out so that I could better serve my husband and my kids?

Well, once again my amazing friend Nicole over at Historic Homemaking introduced me to this awesome little e-book called Time management 101.  The woman who wrote it showed me how to make my very own management binder, in this binder is all I need to do to help me better manage my home.  What I love about this book is that it allows me to just be me, to run my house in a way that works for my family.  The author does an awesome job at making sure moms know that we are all different and do things differently.

What I really want to do is share with you guys things I have in my binder ;) I am working on revising some things right now but I'm about finished.   This little tool has helped me become more productive, encouraged to set daily goals, and has better helped me serve my family! I know you can benefit from it too.

Here is the link where you can get the book...have a look ;) It's goood stuff! Money Saving Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment