Monday, April 11, 2011

The importance of mommas having some girl time =)

I cant remember the last time that I had a girls night.  As a momma we all know how consumed we are with taking care of our home, our kids and husbands.  Luckily I have two of my beautiful friends that live here, we have been friends since our teens, now all married, am the momma of the group but I know soon they will both be mommas too! I cant wait for the day I can kiss and love on their babies just like they do with to mine =)

There are many times when we don't stop and think of ourselves, we are constantly spilling our hearts over upon our children and our spouses, making sure they are taken care of in every way and forget that time for us is so important.  It gives us a chance to miss our kids, our husband and it refreshes us to keep going.  I am so grateful that this past Saturday night, my beautiful friends were able to get away from their busy schedules and their husbands and take time to relax.  Alexia and Christina you bring joy to my heart, I needed this girl time so much and I am so blessed I have you both in my life to do these fun things with. 

We decided that once a month we would do a girls night =) I hope we can stay true to it, I would really love that!! I took some pictures, it was nice to actually act like am 24, getting married young and already having 2 kids makes me feel older then what I really am.

Me and Tina nina =)
Lexi and I
We decided to bake cupcakes from scratch, didn't really come out to good =) but we will not give up!

 We painted our nails
Face masks =)


The rest of the night consisted of watching Pride and Prejudice, talking about married life things and lots of smiles and laughs....I felt so blessed =) Love you girls.


Special thank you to my awesome, handsome husband for giving me this time for myself and for the next morning letting me sleep in!! Love you baby.

2 comments:

  1. Its great to have friends like that. That love your kids and are willing to take time from their busy schedules to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it is! Sometimes it's not easy becuase we are all busy but thankfully I see them often. :) it's nice.

    ReplyDelete