Monday, April 11, 2011

Love family weekends!

I love weekends, we get to spend time together as a family, the babies and I love having papi home with us.  I really want my kids growing up active, and knowing that having fun = spending time together, and making each other happy, being a tight knit family.  This saturday, we filled up our day, we took Grace to the prayer room, then we went to the park where we ate lunch and Grace and her papi played on the playground, I love seeing Grace happy, her happiness is mine and it fills my heart with joy knowing that she is happy. I took some pictures, mostly of Grace in the prayer room and a couple at the park.  O how I love being a family!!! It is one of the greatest gifts from the best gift giver ever, our Heavenly Father!
Enjoy!

This is Grace in the prayer room, there was another lady there with her dancing flags ( not sure what to call them) and she let Grace dance with one.  Grace is a very friendly little girl, she was all into the other lady, and observed her worship alot of the time.  I also took communion with Grace for the first time, I don't have pictures of that but it was a sweet sweet moment as she pointed to the big picture of Jesus and looked at me and said wow, Jesus. =)




Here are the little bit of pics I was able to take at the park.  Joshua needed mommy so I wasnt able to take a whole lot.

One of Grace's favorite lunches, peanut butter sammy.
She is my delight
You know how they say girls are their daddy's, so very true for us.  Grace has always been a daddy's girl =)
Mommas lil boy =) Joshua Elias

My family is my hearts delight...

No comments:

Post a Comment