Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My new blessing...

In April, one our dreams came true!! We bought a house, a place of our own where we can be at peace and where we can raise Grace and Joshua, a home we can call ours!  Although our house isn't something huge and outstanding, it is perfect for us in every way.  We would of never thought we would be homeowners at this point in our lives and after trying for a while the door finally opened up.  We found the perfect house, and the perfect seller ever!


I promised one of my friends I would post pics of the house last month...so here it is! =) Enjoy!!

My house, with a new porch built by my father in law =)
Living room area, we have added a new area rug & new modern fan (not in pic)







My kitchen




Laundry room
Kids bedrooms



Master bedroom
Bathroom

and my pretty back yard =)




I took these pics a few wks back, and we have added somethings and of coarse there are still stuff we have to get up on the walls and such! but this is it =) Thank you to all who kept us prayer through the process, it was smooth and we know for sure this is the house Jesus had for us all along!

No comments:

Post a Comment