Saturday, June 25, 2011

Vacation...bitter sweet!

OK! So after over a yr of living in KC we finally got to come back to FL to visit out family and friends!  Our flight didnt arrive to FL till 12am and I didnt get the kiddies to bed until 2am....It was tough, and today my babies were running on about 6 hrs of sleep, although troopers, Joshua had outburst of small crying sessions.  This is our first family vacation, AND both kids are not used to sleeping away from home, so it has been quite the challenge. 

I love being around my family! It will be sooo hard to leave them, once again...

Nevertheless, I do have some things on my heart, that I just cant figure out how to put on paper, and I will be doing a guest post on my wonderful friends Nicole Arrozollos blog. I prob wont be able to blog for a little, while on vacation, but will as soon as I get back home.

Love you all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment