Friday, June 10, 2011

Time...Time...Time

Time, sometimes my worst enemy.  Many times I find myself completely off track and unfocused, which affects my mood and how I parent my babies.   This week my good friend Nicole Arrzollo emailed me an e book called Time Management 101, I read it just in time...It is super simple and is written by a Jesus loving momma!  Many times I have fallen short, I was setting my expectation so high,  I had every  minute scheduled out which often drove me to focus on all I didnt accomplish instead of all I did accomplish, and then I would just stop it all together!! 

One of the most important things that I failed to do, is to make a list of my priorities, making a list of set priorities has better helped me understand how I want to run my home.  I know that if the things that are most important to me are being fulfilled then everything else will fall into place. I want to share with you my priorities, and hope that you will share yours as well.  We are all in different seasons, and have kids of different ages, I think it would be amaizing to see where other mommas are at in their season!!

Here are my list of priorities:
1.  Have a strong relationship with Jesus
2. Have a strong bond and relationship with Moises. 
3. Teach, Love and nurture Grace & Joshua ( this includes teaching them about Jesus)
4. Cook  & feed my family healthy foods. ( as much all natural and organic food as possible)
5. Keep house clean and orderly
6. Blogging

There are many things that I wish were on that list right now but in do time and season I know this list will change...  During these least few months, especially after having Joshua and now owning a home, I have come to realize that I am truly a homemaker.  Beyond just staying at home raising my kids, I take care of my husband and my home.  I love how the Lord really does give grace, grace to care for my children, grace to care for my husband, to cook, to clean, to go grocery shopping,  all while opening my heart and loving as hard as I can!!! I say, without Jesus all that would surely be depressing, but with Him it is a honor, a priviledge and a joy to serve my family!

I encourage you to make a list of your priorities and to read this book ( you can click on the title above to get the book).  I am gonna be starting my homemakers binder too (learn more about this through the e -book),  in it I can have my daily cleaning schedule, my priorities, my daily schedule and so on!

sooo really...I would love to know some of your priorities??

1 comment:

  1. Our priorities are pretty much the same =) I love that you are seeking Christ on how to be a godly and effective homemaker... And I really love walking it out with you! =)

    ReplyDelete