Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Life...precious life...

My heart hurts so bad, as we contend for the life of one of my friends baby boy.  Avery is holding on to life, by the grace and strength of Jesus.  He has been such a little fighter, I haven't even been able to meet this sweet, precious little baby boy, but he truly has my heart.  Avery stopped breathing last night and is on life support.  From the reports of his momma, he is not doing well, the machine is doing all the breathing for him, his eyes are swollen shut from an infection and at this point he is lifeless.

I cant help but think of my little babies, especially Joshua, being that Avery is a baby boy.  Life is so delicate, and we should never take any moment for granted.  Every second that we have with our babies should be spent loving them as hard as we can, some moments we just never get back.  There are mommas out there, such as Jennifer, with aching heart as they have to watch their babies fight to live. Some don't even get the chance to snuggle, kiss and hold their babies.....

Jenny is my hero...she has placed her trust in God, and has still managed to have a smile on her face.  She is so strong, and so brave!!! Jenny, my heart is with you 100%, as I and many others contend for a miracle in the life of little Avery!

This is baby Avery, 2wks old. Please pray with me for Avery to be made whole!
To hear more on Avery's Journey visit heartonapilgrimage.wordpress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment