Monday, March 21, 2011

Encouragement to all my mommy friends....

Jesus hold moms so near to His heart.  We are raising instruments of justice and righteousness for Him, and the enemy wants to mess with our minds and hearts constantly.  The feeling of failure, the feeling of disqualification, even the heaviness of depression.  Being home day in and day out, with our hubbys off to work all day can sometimes feel lonely, at least for me it does.  Being a mom is not easy, its a beautiful thing but it comes with lots of responsibility, and lots of laying down of life for those little ones.  For so many months I was weighed down with the feeling of failure, of being disqualified.  I would even compare myself to other moms, telling myself " I bet they don't lose their patience like me", but in the end we are all different.  We all have our journeys with the Lord,  and we all have different areas of our heart that need work, but we are not failures. 

We are beautiful in the eyes of Jesus, and every step we take in reaching for Him moves his heart with so much love for us.  I find so much encouragement in what Mike says, he always says, choice by choice, day by day, and step by step I will chose Jesus.  If yesterday you feel like you have failed, today strive to do better, if 5 min ago you feel like you failed then right now strive to reach for Jesus.  Don't sit in your failure, but press delete and move forward.  Dont get me wrong I have days when the whole day just goes wrong but never the less He is merciful, He loves me and I love Him and I will, no matter what, press to reach Him.  The Lord LOVES His moms, I ask for a revelation of that love to hit all of our hearts....I pray that the Lord would encourage your hearts, that He would give you grace, and strength and wisdom in raising your children, and I pray that even now His love would come crashing down over you heart.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment