Saturday, March 12, 2011

Precious family time...

After so many months of freezing weather, and lots of indoor time, we have been blessed with some spring weather! This past Friday was in the 60's and it felt so amazing!  Moe has also been working so hard that we don't get a lot of family time during the week.  This week we were determined in taking Grace to the park to enjoy the nice weather and to give the poor toddler some outdoor play time.  As soon as Moe got home Friday we packed up the kids and went to the park, after the park we headed to chick fil-a for dinner.  I felt so blessed, Grace was so happy and Moe was enjoying running around and going down the slides with his princess.  I love my little family!!! Here are some pictures I took while at the park...I look forward to many more days like this one as spring and summer head into full swing.
Her new fun thing to do is bubbles =)

2 comments:

  1. Love these pics, and I love that Moe loves his princess so much. ;] It's super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) thanks! He is a good daddy.

    Hey, please please please put up some updated pics of Aaliyah!!!! I wanna see how big she is.

    ReplyDelete