Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My firstborn...my love....my little Grace.

My awesome little girl is growing up so fast.  I was getting all sad thinking about when she was a little baby,  I miss her as a baby so much.  Right now she is such a toddler, and has a strong character, she knows what she wants and when she wants it.  I pray over her all the time, declaring that she is an obedient child, that she will honor her parents and others.  These past two wks have been tough, trying to really be consistent in disciplining her, lets just say, I am constantly reminded of why we named her Grace Anna, ( double grace) =)  This morning, I was watching her play as I fed Joshua and I couldn't help but miss that little baby that made me a mommy.  Those of you with more then one child know what I mean when I say that the firstborn has such a special place in our hearts.  She is so special to me, and although my little guy Joshua is just has special, it is a different special, one that only Joshua has and one that only Grace has in my heart.  So, I started to look at pics of my little princess and wanted to post a little re cap of my growing little girl.

Born Aug 4, 2009
8:24pm, 6lbs 12oz

Grace @ 1 month
Grace 6 months
Grace @ 12 months
My princess now!

I love you Grace Anna! You are so beautiful, funny and sweet, thank you for filling my heart with joy.




No comments:

Post a Comment