Saturday, March 5, 2011

Family time in the Prayer room...

We decided to make saturday's our time in the prayer room as a family.  We really wanted Grace to get used to being in there.  Before when we would go she would scream and I would always end up outside.  So we thought we would start her off with 30 min and increase time as she got used to it.  Well, she has done almost an hr each time.  She was like born to dance, she loves music so she finds it so much fun to be there. I have really come to enjoy our time with her in the prayer room, even if it just means I have to focus on her walking around, it makes my heart happy!  Today she met a young lady whom she held hands with the ENTIRE time! It was pretty funny, she wanted to walk with her and did the whole time. =)

 Grace dancing =)


My gordo in the prayer room. The flash startled him. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment