Thursday, March 10, 2011

Prayer request for my friend Jennifer and her unborn baby boy

I just want to ask everyone to keep my friend Jennifer in prayer.  She is 21 wks pregnant with her second baby, a little boy whose name is Avery.  After her 20wk sonogram doctors saw that there was something different with the way his head was growing.  It turns out that Avery's head is abnormally large and parts of his brain are missing, he is missing the organ on his brain that tells him to breath, and he has no brain tissue, just liquid, his heart is also on the other side of his chest and tilted.  Doctors want to induce Jennifer in 12 days, Avery's chance of survival are EXTREMELY slim unless the Lords heals him completely.  I am asking you to contend with me in prayer for this little life, please, even if it is 90sec prayers, whenever you think of her pray.  Below I posted a picture of Jennifer playing with her daughter Genesis, so you can have a mental pic of her in your mind.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for her and the baby,,I hope all goes well....may God bless them all

    ReplyDelete