Thursday, March 10, 2011

His mercies are new every morning...

Phew!! Thank God that I can wake up today and put yesterday aside and set my heart to have a beautiful day with my kids.  Yesterday was kind of an off day, I woke up feeling tired, discouraged, and just heavy.  Joshua has been fussy in his sleep, and has ended up preferring to sleep with me, ON me to be exact and lets just say, the nights drag because I cant get a real restful night of sleep.  Normally I wake up, get the kids up, turn on the prayer room, get them both fed and so on. Unfortunately yesterday didn't go that way, I turned the t.v on first thing and to top it off while Grace slept watched the food network, I must confess t.v is my weakness, especially the food network and hgtv lol, I don't think there is nothing wrong with watching t.v as long as it doesn't interfere with the spiritual atmosphere of my home, and all of our relationships with Jesus, and yesterday it did! Anyways, the day dragged, and by the end of it I felt completely done with life, and just felt like giving up and I know we ALL have those days! lol But thank you Jesus for a new day, a fresh start, and for your tender mercies that are new every morning, and thank you for your grace.  Today is not yesterday and I choose to set my heart on you first and foremost! I will be a joyful momma....and by faith tomorrow I will feel the same =)

On the  bright side as soon as Moe came home we had some family time! Here are some pics we took to capture the sweetness!

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say, I love this post. Joshua is getting SO BIG! Can't wait to meet him... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! He was so tiny, he had lost so much weight the first few wks but then all of a sudden I woke up and bam, I had a chunky child lol!! Babys only organic formula works real well =)

    ReplyDelete